Header Ads

Patanjali Kesh Kanti Shampoo Review


Patanjali products are one of my weaknesses. I can never resist from adding them into my basket. Off late I am using chapatti atta too from Patanjali. It is the human brain I guess, that I feel my chapathis have become softer these days. :P.

Patanjali Kesh Kanti Shampoo Review+protein shampoo

Today’s review is another Patanjali Shampoo.

Directions:
Apply 3 to 5ml on wet hair and massage gently for 2 minutes, then rinse with water.

Price: Rs.65 for 200 ml


My experience with Patanjali Kesh Kanti Shampoo:

Package:

It is a plastic bottle with creamy body and bright orange cap. 

Patanjali Kesh Kanti Shampoo Bottle+baba ramdev products

The cap has a tiny opening in the middle that is closed with a flap. The hole is of the right size for the shampoo to flow out. But the flap does not seal the hole tightly. This makes in non-travel friendly. The shampoo is sure to leak out from the bottle with such a loose shutting of the hole.

Patanjali Kesh Kanti Shampoo Packing+herbal shampoo

Nature:

The shampoo is a milky orange in color. It reminds me of henna color. The color is not very bright and dashing in its appearance.

The shampoo is a thick and thin liquid which make it the right type of shampoo product. It lathers very well to remove the dirt and the oil applied before bath. Most importantly, it does not wash off the natural oils of the hair. Thus, it does not dry the hair strands. 

Patanjali Kesh Kanti Shampoo Consistency+cleansing shampoo
 
I literally soak my hair in oil early in the morning the day I plan for a hair shower. By afternoon I wash my hair. And this shampoo cleanses all the oil which I apply without any trouble. 2 washes is definitely required when I have applied loads of oil on my head and hair.

Fragrance:

An orange candy smell is the perfect way of defining the smell of this shampoo. It smells very fruity. The fragrance stays on hair for the entire day after shower. Then of course other factors overcome the orange fragrance. :P. 

Patanjali Kesh Kanti Shampoo Ingredients+ramdev baba products

Rating: 4.5/5

Pros of Patanjali Kesh Kanti Shampoo:

  • Good consistency of the shampoo.
  • Lathers well for hair wash.
  • Removes dirt and excess oil from scalp and hair.
  • Does not make the hair dry.
  • Orange candy smell of the shampoo.
  • Very economically priced, just Rs.65 for 200 ml quantity.
  • The pack says it is a ayurvedic medicine.

Cons of Patanjali Kesh Kanti Shampoo:

  • The flap that shuts the open hole of the shampoo bottle does not close tightly.

Recommendation: Yes. This is one shampoo you have to use when you are facing any type of hair or scalp problem. If not curing, it will at least not harm any further. The main advantage is, it does not dry the scalp and hair.


If this space has been making you Happy so far, please like Happiest Ladies on Face Book. Thanks for making me Happy. :-)
 

Also read:

Patanjali Ojas Mogra Soap Review
Patanjali Maida Free Biscuits
Patanjali Kesh Kanti Milk Protien Hair Cleanser Review
Patanjali Amla Candy Review
TRESemme Smooth and Shine Shampoo Review
Chicco Baby-Moments No Tears Shampoo Review

No comments

Privacy Policy. Powered by Blogger.