Header Ads

The Nature’s co PEPPERMINT FOOT SOAK Review



Natures-CO-Peppermint-Foot-Soak+foot lotion.png

Claims of The Nature’s co  PEPPERMINT FOOT SOAK:
Gives rest and refreshes tired feet; Soothing; Ease aches and pains.
Rest and refresh tired feet with our Peppermint foot soak. Its essential oil will cool and soften, while it’s soothing mineral salts will help ease aches and pains. Use it when you feel like you need that little extra boost of energy after a long day. Your feet will thank you for it!


Natures-CO-Foot-Soak+foot scrubber-.png


Ingredients: Peppermint Oil, Peppermint Extract, Vegetable Glycerin.

Price and quantity: Rs 275 for 75gms (I received this sample bottle from the brand)

Shelf Life: 3 years

Natures-CO-Peppermint-Foot-Soak-back-view+peppermint foot lotion.png


My experience with The Nature’s co  PEPPERMINT FOOT SOAK:

Package: It comes in a transparent tube with a green plastic cap. The cap sits perfectly without any salt spreading out. The quantity remained can be easily made out since the tube is transparent.

Nature: Foot soak appears like stony transparent  coloured salt. It contains brownish stones in between.

Natures-CO-Peppermint-Foot-Soak-Salt+foot creme


My feet really needs a rest and massage after I roam around shopping malls or anywhere else carrying my son. Once I return home, I add a spoonful of foot soak into hot water tub and rest my feet in it. The salt dissolves completely in 5 to 10 minutes. Rubbing your dipped feet with both hands makes your nerves active and relaxed. 


Natures-CO-Peppermint-Foot-Soak-Salt-large+foot detox ion.png


I sometimes press these stones to my toes and feet. This is more effective for stressed feet. My feet looked clean, fair and healthy with softened heals also my foot nails get polished. I also felt pedicure is not necessary if this product is used regularly. 

Fragrance: It smells of exactly of Peppermint or pudina. This minty smell is very pleasant and soothing.

Thank you Nature’s co for giving me this sample product of PEPPERMINT FOOT SOAK. It gives me heavenly relaxation and refreshed feet after using it.  


Pros of  The Nature’s  CO  PEPPERMINT FOOT SOAK:
  • Neat pack with a wide mouth which makes its usage easy.
  • Spoonful is sufficient.
  • Does as it claims.
  • Relaxes the tired feet giving great pampering fee;

Cons of The Nature’s  co  PEPPERMINT FOOT SOAK:
  • Price seems to be bit costly.  
  • The whole pack comes for may be just 3 to 4 usage.. 

Rating: 4.5/5

No comments

Privacy Policy. Powered by Blogger.