Header Ads

Olay Moisturising Cream Review


One of my cousin recommended this Olay Moisturising Cream to me. She has a very dry skin and this cream is a boon for her. I thought since its winters it might work well on me too and shopped itJ.

Olay Moisturising Cream




Claims of Olay Moisturising Cream:
Olay Moisturising Cream goes beyond skin replenishment, to provide moisture nourishment for up to 12 hours. It significantly improves skin smoothness and helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles to leave even dry skin youthful looking. Its formula:
* contains a special moisture binding system that locks in moisture where it's needed most.
* contains fluids so similar to the natural fluids in young skin that skin readily claims them as its own.

Price and Quantity:  Rs 210 for 50g

Olay Moisturising Cream



My Experience with Olay Moisturising Cream:
Package:  Fibrous tub which is not exactly transparent and has a shiny black cap. There is lid to avoid leakage within.The cap is to be screwed for its opening. The tub structure is really unhygienic; you have to dip your fingers also the cream gets slicked to nailsL.  

Olay Moisturising Cream


Olay Moisturising Cream

Nature:  The whitish cream is smooth and too hydrating. Just one dip of it is sufficient for massaging your entire face. It sinks deeply and very good for winters especially for dry skin beauties. The moisturiser effect stays for long making your skin soft and healthy. It does not give any casts.

Olay Moisturising Cream

My skin is not too dry, it acts to be dry during winters. So it behaves to be oily and lots of grease when I apply. My hands itself remain oily after massaging. So I am now using it as a night cream where at the morning I find my skin baby soft.  

Fragrance:  Floral fragrance.

Pros of Olay Moisturising Cream:
·         Good for dry skin beauties
·         Makes skin supple and healthy
·         Moisturises and hydrates skin
·         Easily available and not too pricey

Cons of Olay Moisturising Cream:
·         Does not suit my skin.
·         Tub like package.
·         Oily effect for normal skin.

Rating: 4/5

Recommendation: If your skin is dry then it works to be excellent, but for normal and oily skin ladies it acts to be oily.


If this space has been making you Happy so far, please like Happiest Ladies on Face Book. Thanks for making me Happy

Also Read:




No comments

Privacy Policy. Powered by Blogger.