Header Ads

Happy Shopping at Firstcry.com

.
I usually shop all my baby’s accessories from firstcry. Really lazy to roam all around the kids planet and carry all those baggage when you a have the easy doorstep delivery.

Firstcry provides you lot of discount offers and saves your penny than you buy from a normal kid’s store. Also it includes all the brands like Mee Mee, Pigeon, Chicoo, Pampers, Himalaya and many more with enough stock and collections.


Shopping at Firstcry.com

I make a list of all the baby products required in the entire month like diapers, baby wipes, Baby soap and shampoos, sometimes even few cute dresses and soft shoes and few soft baby toys and shop through this handy baby shopping site.   Babywalkers and Baby gears like pram and car seats are available too.

first cry online store


This baby shopping site is very helpful for mothers with very young babies. You can choose the teethers, feeding bottles , bibs and all the requirements from your favourite brand without any difficulty of carrying your infant to the stores.  

The easy navigations and the labels neatly arranged helps out the customer to return back again. The most important about Firstcry is , I have received my products within 24hours every time I have placed an order. I usually shop at nights sitting leisurely with my Mr. Husband after my naughty son goes to his bed and next morning within the lunch time, I receive the shopped products. I do not know whether their service depends from city to city, but for me here in Bangalore they never made me wait.


first cry baby online

One thing which disappoints me is the shopping site does not own the Nestle cerelac L. This is the best baby food available from ages ago and remains to be the same even to this day.

This time I shopped Pampers Large diapers which had a discount of Rs 100, the actual price was Rs 735 for 60 diapers and I paid Rs 635. 


Pampers Large diapers

It came wrapped in a hard plastic cover with a free pack of Libero Large diapers and Pants along with it.

Libero Large diapers

Libero Large Pants

Libero is a new brand and also new to me. I never used anything other than pampers to my son , let me check out how these diapers are and write a review on it.

If this space has been making you Happy so far, please like Happiest Ladies on Face Book. Thanks for making me Happy

Also Read:


No comments

Privacy Policy. Powered by Blogger.