Header Ads

Loccitane Verbena Collection Travel Set



Read Previous Article: DIY – At-Home Waxing

Who would not like lemon? Lemon juice is a energy booster for me. I always carry a bottle of self made lemon juice wherever I go.

Any product that says made of lemon always excites me.

On a super fun day during our stay at one of the resorts near Madikeri, our bathroom was provided with these cute Loccitane Lemon products. It is a travel kit from the Verbena Collection.


Loccitane Verbena Travel Set

About Loccitane Verbena Collection (from the official website of Locciate India):

Among all the aromatic herbs that grow along the paths of Provence, there is one whose lemony freshness revives the body and mind. Its name is Verbena. When baskets are piled high with freshly harvested green verbena leaves, its distinctive fragrance fills the air around the markets of Provence. Discover our collection which includes fragrances as well as body and hair care.

What comprises of the Loccitane Verbena Travel Kit

This travel kit comprises of 4 bath and shower products
·         Loccitane Milk Extra Gentle Soap With Shea Butter
·         Loccitane Verbena Shower Gel
·         Loccitane Verbena Shampoo
·         Loccitane Verbena Conditioner

My experience with Loccitane Verbena Collection Travel Kit:

This is a great to have in the travel kit, especially when it is in all lemon flavour.
I had 2 of these sets. Out of one set I have emptied the conditioner and the soap. The shower gel and the shampoo are still left.

Loccitane Verbena Bath Collection



And I have yet again one full set with me. It is like a back up for my next tour.

The conditioner is my favourite of all the products. It saves the hair from getting hay like and messy while travelling. Normally I do not use much of the conditioner on a regular basis. But while travelling, it is a must for me. Conditioner helps to manage my hair easily then. This Loccitane Verbena Conditioner is a great treat to the hair. It makes the hair silky soft and tangle free. Looks wonderful. 


Loccitane Verbena Conditioner Swatch


This explains why I have emptied off one of the bottle. 

Loccitane Verbena Shampoo is something I do not fancy much. It smells wonderful and very fresh. But I need a lot of it to wash my hair. For a damn expensive shampoo like this one it hardly comes handy. I need a lot of this shampoo for just one wash. Else, my hair will look limp and sticky. Otherwise, this is a good one too.

Loccitane Verbena Shower Gel is a compact pack of lemon juice. Extremely strong fragrance of citrus lemon. If you do not like lemon fragrance, then it is better to avoid this whole travel kit. Lathers well, and rinses well too. I will need moisturizer after my bath with this shower gel. The entire feel is very refreshing though.

And for the soap, it is a tiny coin of soap. That is the beauty of the travel set. All tiny things and they look too cute. The soap is moisturizing on the skin. A milky soap which is great for a hurried morning bath when you are touring.


Loccitane Verbena Collection Swatch


All these products in the L'occitane Verbena Travel Set are in the quantity of 50 ml/g.
The full size packages are priced at -
Loccitane Extra Gentle Soap With Shea Butter, Rs.650 for 250 g

Loccitane Verbena Shower Gel, Rs.1190 for 250 ml

Loccitane Verbena Shampoo, Rs.1280 for 250 ml

Loccitane Verbena Conditioner, Rs.1280 for 250 ml

I am eyeing the body lotion from the same range, Loccitane Verbena Body Lotion priced at Rs.1800 for 250 ml.

The prices are very hurting.

Will plan for a more detailed review on the individual products soon

If this space has been making you Happy so far, please like Happiest Ladies on Face Book. Thanks for making me Happy.


Also read:



No comments

Privacy Policy. Powered by Blogger.