Red Grapes Curd Rice Recipe
When you are left with no time to prepare any of the side dish for rice, you have to take the help of yogurt. Yogurt is always there in stock with me at any point of time. Yogurt is a very good friend of mine, always helps me.
I have a quick dinner recipe here. (Read about Pomegranate Seeds Curd Rice Recipe)
- 2 bowls of basmati rice, boiled.
- A bowl of red grapes,
- one cup of yogurt,
- cilantro leaves,
- half cup chopped onion,
- For seasoning: half spoon ghee, sesame seeds, one spoon Bengal gram/split chana dal, curry leaves, one green chilli.
Red Grapes Curd Rice Preparation Recipe:
- Add curd to rice in a large bowl and mix well. Mixing has to be done gently and slowly.
- To this add chopped grapes, chopped onion pieces, chopped cilantro leaves, salt, and asafoetida. Mix everything well.
- Now, heat a pan, add some ghee. When the ghee is hot, add the mustard seeds. When they start to splutter, add chana dal, curry leaves, green chilli and fry for a minute or so.
- Then add this fried seasonings to the bowl of rice.
- Mix well.
This saves my night of a typical simple dinner.
Easy to wind up the kitchen chores too. :)
If this space has been making you Happy so far, please like Happiest Ladies on Face Book. Thanks for making me Happy.