Header Ads

Lord Krishna of Happiest Ladies



There is Krishna in Every House.

After witnessing lot of Baby Krishna, I could not resist dressing up Krishna of my home.
I enjoyed dressing him amidst all the puja preparations of Ashtami. 


Baby Krishna+Indian Festival


And I made sure he went on stage for the baby competition held here at Vidya Peetha. This competition was held on the next day of Ashthami, I did not want to miss dressing him up as Lord Krishna this time. So, with the minimum accessories and ornament available I dressed up Krishna of  my home.


Krishna Ashtami+Indian Festivals


A head ornament with a peacock feather makes a complete Krishna attire along with neck, hand, arm ornaments. And preferably a silk cloth dress gives a dignified look to the dress.


baby krishna+South Indian


Enjoy the pics. :)



Also read:

Muddu Krishna - babies dressed as Lord Krishna
Happy Krishna Janma Ashtami - 2013
Horse Gram Rasam/Soup
Vitamin Leaves Chutney Recipe
Designer Diamond Bangle from Abharan Jewelers
Kesu Patrode (Patrode Type 1)
Aati Hunnime, celebrated by Madhwa Brahmin ladies
Chitranna; a lemony taste from Bangalore in Karnataka.

No comments

Privacy Policy. Powered by Blogger.