Header Ads

Soulflower Coldpressed Jojoba Oil Review

Soulflower Coldpressed Jojoba Oil is a Thai Spa Product. It is one of the Thai Spa Secrets. :P. This is what is mentioned on the bottle.

Soulflower Coldpressed Jojoba Oil Description+aromatherapy essential oils


To be frank, yes, it is one of my secrets too. :D. There is nothing secret-vecret (sorry for the slangs. :P). I like adding a drop of oil into my face packs. That is why I like most of the oils and keep buying them. 

Especially those aroma oils and spa oils give a relaxing feel to the senses.  And it is a satisfactory feel with usage of just tiny drops of oil.

Soulflower Jojoba oil is more or less like water. It is very thin and non-sticky. It is a very good moisturizer. I add this into my face pack. It provides the suppleness required in the packs, prevents skin from drying. When time permits, I use henna pack for my hair. I add few drops to my henna pack too. I use henna pack for conditioning my hair. Soulflower Jojoba Oil provides further conditioning.

Soulflower Coldpressed Jojoba Oil Key Ingredients+essential oils

If at all henna is used for dyeing purpose, then oils should not be added; since oil prevents the hair from holding the henna dye.

This oil has no fragrance. I had expected a mild fragrance from spa oils. It is colorless too. The bottle suggested many ways to use this oil. It is indeed multi-purpose oil.  


Soulflower Coldpressed Jojoba Oil Usage+natural oils

For a hurried mother like me, handling the bottle carefully is a challenge. I have dropped this bottle a few times while attempting to get the oil out of the nozzle. The bottle looks strong enough to survive some more drops. :P. The glass bottle has a plastic stopper which prevents oil from leaking out. The bottle is leak-free and thus travel friendly.

Soulflower Coldpressed Jojoba Oil Review+aromatherapy oils
Soulflower Coldpressed Jojoba Oil Swatch+pure essential oils

This is a very good product. Definitely worth every penny. I want to try more from them. Especially their soaps, very tempting.

Rating: 4.5/5

Pros of Soulflower Coldpressed Jojoba Oil:

  • Very thin textured oil.
  • A good moisturizer.
  • Non-sticky oil.
  • Leak-free package.
  • Fragrance free and color free oil.
Cons of Soulflower Coldpressed Jojoba Oil:

  • Glass bottle needs care to handle.
Recommendation: This is a very good product. Definitely worth every penny. I want to try more from them. Especially their soaps, very tempting.


If this space has been making you Happy so far, please like Happiest Ladies on Face Book. Thanks for making me Happy. :-)
 

Also read:

Soulflower Lavender Organic Soap Review
Patanjali Ojas Mogra Soap Review
Mysore Sandal Baby Soap Review
Chicco Gentle Body Wash and Shampoo Review
Lakme Gentle And Soft Deep Pore Cleanser Review
Olay Advanced Relief Intensive Lotion Review
Home Remedies to get rid of Oily Skin
Neem Tea for your Foot Fungus

No comments

Privacy Policy. Powered by Blogger.