Header Ads

Designer Diamond Bangle from Abharan Jewelers


It is rightly said that diamonds are woman’s best friend. :) . There is no age bar in this matter. :).


Designer Diamond Bangle+diamond bangle


There happened to be another diamond purchase recently. No, no, not me!! It was my friend. But I did the design selection. :).


So, thought of sharing the design since it was my taste and choice. 


Screw lock Diamond Bangle+diamond bangle designs
Diamond Bracelet  Bangle+designer jewelry


Bought this piece from Abharan Jewelers. They have great pieces.

But I keep changing my loyalty. ‘For a change’ is always there in me. :).

Diamond Bangle from Abharan Jewellers+diamond bangles
Diamonds+jewelers

Designer bangle+indian jewelry

Jewellery Details:


The bangles consists of 169 Round Brilliant Cut Diamonds.
Weight: 21 grams
Metal: 18k Yellow Gold.
Price: It was a fat bill of INR 2,60,000.

Diamond Bangle Yellow Gold Details+wedding jewelry
Indian Diamond Bangle+indian jewellery

What do you have to say about the design? 


If this space has been making you Happy so far, please like Happiest Ladies on Face Book. Thanks for making me Happy. :-)


Also read:

How to clean silver jewelry with Soap Nut 
Navarathna Pendent 
Red Beaded Silver Anklets
Shopping at Kashmir Dal Lake
Stone Studded Lakshmi Gold Bangle from Abharan Jewellers
Pink Stone - Gold Artistic Rim Pendant
White & Red Stone Studded 18k Gold Bracelet
Diamond Pendant from Kalyan Jewellers

No comments

Privacy Policy. Powered by Blogger.