Homemade Natural Burgundy Hair Color
If you want to turn your grey hair color to one of those organdy burgundy color, then here is something my mother does every fortnight to her hair. Though the color is not exactly same as those standard colors, but it is definitely close to them.
You will need :
- 1 boiled beetroot
- 2 cups henna powder
- Half cup dried goose berry pieces
- 8-10 cloves
- 3 spoons coffee decoction
- One pan, preferably iron pan.
- Soak dried gooseberry pieces and cloves in some warm water.
- Roughly grate the boiled beetroot.
- Add beetroot, gooseberry and cloves to a blending jar.
- To, this add coffee decoction and blend well to make a fine thick paste.
- To this paste, add henna powder and mix well.
- Store this mixture of hair pack in a iron pan. Leave it in the pan over night.
The hair pack is ready for using in the next morning.
Apply the hair pack by picking up hair strands in small batches. Leave the pack for at least 3 hours before washing.
All the ingredients are 100% natural. So, no harm in anyway. It also gives a deep reddish brown color to the significantly grey hair. The scalp and hair strands get great nourishment.
Did you like this Homemade Burgundy Hair color reipe? I hope yes.
Thanks for reading. Stay Happy. :)
If this space has been making you Happy so far, please like Happiest Ladies on Face Book. Thanks for making me Happy. :-)