Digestive drink from Cumin-Fennel-Coriander Seeds
Eating yummy yummy eatables is only possible when our digestive system is functioning perfect. :-).
Today I am presenting all a small help for our digestive system. The preparation is of a digestive drink.
- Coriander seeds,
- Cumin seeds (Jeera),
- Fennel seeds (Somph),
- Dry fry cumin seeds, fennel seeds and coriander seeds separately in a pan.
- Add all the three fried seeds into the dry mixer jar.
- Make a coarse powder.
- For one glass of digestive drink, you will need only one spoon of this coarse powder. The remaining powder can be stored in an air tight jar for later use.
- To one glass of milk, add one spoon of the prepared powder and half spoon of sugar.
- Boil the milk.
- Pour the milk on the strainer and separate the coarse powder from the milk.
- The drink is ready.
This is very effective in digestion. Helps reduce acidity and stomach burns.
So, always keep this powder in stock.