The Body Shop Olive Shower Gel Review
Read Previous Article: Brahmi Leaves - Health, Hair and Skin Benefits
Olives are considered to be very good for skin. It is one of the most trusted skin care agent.
The Body Shop as a brand has a variety of products in the Olive flavor.
Today we are speaking about The Body Shop Olive Shower Gel.
This medium texture bath gel has a very tiny amount of green tint to it. Though it looks pretty dark in the bottle, in reality when you pour out the gel for use you will realize there is hardly any color to it.
It lathers in the right amount and bathing is a blissful experience with this gel.
It does not over dry the skin. But as a routine, I always follow up with moisturizer.
Yes! This Olive variant of TBS shower gel should be definitely tried. It does not take long to get addicted to this bath gel.
Price: Rs. 425
Price: Rs. 425
Pros of The Body Shop Olive Shower Gel:
- Medium thickness of the gel
- Feels slippery and lathers good enough
- Easily washable
- Mild fragrance.
- Refreshes the mood after bath.
- Easily available.
- Slightly greenish tint to the gel.
Cons of The Body Shop Olive Shower Gel:
- Wish it was a little cheaper in price. Although regular usage of TBS products will make you forget the price tag it comes with. The quality of TBS products is great. Hence no one bothers about the price.
If this space has been making you Happy so far, please like Happiest Ladies on Face Book. Thanks for making me Happy.