15 Best Ways Of Using Patanjali Almond Oil
Read Previuos Article: Lush Tea Toner Tab Review
Almond oil has been an integral part of natural remedies and ayurvedic medicines. 1000s of years ago the importance of almond oil has been proved for health care, skin care, hair care and other beauty routines.
Best ways of using Patanjali Almond Oil:
- Baby Oil: Patanjali 100% Pure Almond Oil can easily replace any of your baby massage oil. Simple pour about 2 spoons of this almond oil into a bowl and use it as a body massage oil for your baby before bath.
- You can also add 2-3 drops of almond oil into the bucket of hot water that you are about to use for baby’s bath.
- As skin massage oil: Massage your skin with Patanjali Almond Oil. It can also be used for facial massage. Leave for 10 minutes before bath
- Almond oil is a very good tan removing agent. Mix almond oil with honey and lime juice to apply on the tanned skin. It will easily remove the tanned layer.
- Add into your homemade scrubs/face pack: Add few drops of Patanjali Almond Oil into the homemade recipes of scrubs and packs you prepare for skin care.
- As moisturizer: Take tiny drops of oil with the help of your finger tips and dot your face and neck. Gently rub all over with circular motion until it sinks into the skin. This is the best natural moisturizer for the skin.
- As night cream: Almond oil also acts a perfect facial night cream helping to repair the skin during the night’s sleep.
- Apply tiny amounts of oil on hands and legs too before sleeping at night. It helps retain moisturizer.
- For Lip Care: Add few drops of oil along with small quantity of sugar granules to make a moisturizing lip scrub.
- As Hair oil: Patanjali Almond Oil can be used as regular hair oil. Apply onto scalp and hair to massage well. Leave for half and hair and wash off.
- Patanjali Almond Oil can also be used for scalp massaging along with other hair oils. Simple add 2 spoons of this almond oil to a bowl along with coconut, amla, and any other oils of your choice for hair. Warm slightly and mix well before using it to massage your scalp.
- Add almond oil to homemade hair packs to provide the extra nourishment to hair and promote hair growth.
- As nail cream: Before sleeping at night, apply tiny drops of almond oil to your nails. This solves the dryness and paleness in the nails.
- As eyelash serum: Take a drop of oil on index finger tip. Rub the finger tip against the thumb and only retain a thin film of oil on the index finger tip. Now gently apply to the eyelashes with mild upward strokes.
- As eyebrow growth oil: Apply as little as possible on eye brows before going to bed. This will enhance the growth of the eyebrow and increase the thickness.
Do you use almond oil? How do you use almond oil in your daily routine?
Have you tried Patanjali Almond Oil?
If this space has been making you Happy so far, please like Happiest Ladies on Face Book. Thanks for making me Happy