Header Ads

Soap and Glory Products

Read Previous Article: Banana Pudding Recipe

Here goes my collection of Soap & Glory J.  Really sad to inform these lovely products are not available in India. But you can try shopping in amazon UK website. I shopped these branded products from UK through my friend. The 10 Urban Decay 24/7 Liquid eye liner which I have posted previously here have arrived too along with Soap & Glory.. Very eager to review all these beauty products.

Soap & Glory has packed ever item with bright colours and a sweet blowing scent. I opened the parcel in a hurry as the entire box was filled with mild blooming scent.  Every product I ordered was eye catching and had a flimsy look.


Soap and Glory Products


Let me list out the products which was in my delivered box.

Soap & Glory Endless Glove Moisture Mask and Hand Cream

Soap & Glory Endless Glove Moisture Mask and Hand Cream

Soap & Glory Glad Hair Day Ultra Shine Daily Super Shampoo


Soap & Glory Glad Hair Day Ultra Shine Daily Super Shampoo

Soap & Glory the Righteous Butter With Softening Shea Butter And Aloe Vera


Soap & Glory Hand Food



Soap & Glory Shea Butter , Sugar And Peach Seed Body Polish


Soap & Glory The Daily Smooth body Butter



If this space has been making you Happy so far, please like Happiest Ladies on Face Book. Thanks for making me Happy




Post a Comment
Privacy Policy. Powered by Blogger.