Header Ads

Maybelline The Colossal Kajal Super Black Review

Read Previous Article: Patanjali Aloe Vera Moisturizing Cream Review


Who does not like Maybelline makeup products? Their latest product of Collossal Kajal Super Black is a great one which serves as kajal and eye liner.

Read further to know more about the kajal and for its swatches too.


Maybelline The Colossal Kajal Super Black


Packaging: I like the sleek pencil they have come up with. Also the jet black pencil with yellow prints looks stunning. In fact, it is the packaging that tempted me more to buy.

A twist up pencil with a cap shuts with a firm click is travel friendly and will sneak into any corner or your hand bag.


Maybelline Colossal Kajal Super Black

Colossal Kajal Super Black


Texture: The texture of this kajal is smooth and buttery. It is due to its soft smooth texture, application is very easy. I like how easily it glides on my upper eyelid. The line comes smoothly without any breakage or mess.

My eyes tend to water whenever I attempt to apply kajal/kohl on my waterline. In spite of this watery eye issue, this product applies well on my waterline. The color comes intense in just about 2 strokes; yes I need at least 2 strokes to make my eyes look good.


How to use Maybelline Super Black Kajal

Maybelline Colossal Waterproof Kajal Super Black


Staying Power: Amazing staying power, it stays on my upper eyelid as long as I wash it away. On waterline too, it works pretty well throughout the day. This is the best long lasting kajal I have come across so far.

Price: Rs.300

Rating: 5/5


Maybelline Colossal Kajal Super Black swatch


Recommendation: Yes, highly recommended eye pencil kajal. This is one of the best long staying kajal which is available at such an affordable price. 

I must say Maybelline rocks!! Maybelline will gain lot of fans because of this wonder product they gave us.


If this space has been making you Happy so far, please like Happiest Ladies on Face Book. Also subscribe to the YouTube channel.

No comments

Privacy Policy. Powered by Blogger.