Header Ads

The Body Shop Born Lippy Raspberry Lip Balm Review


the body shop born lippy raspberry lip balm+the body shop


Claims of The Body Shop Born Lippy Raspberry Lip Balm:
Our cult lip moisturizer in a pot. Gives color, flavor and moisture for more kissable lips.
  • Moisturizes and conditions lips
  • Deep pink tint
  • Shine finish
  • Fruity raspberry flavor
Price and quantity:
I own a 10ml Lip balm tub and I’m unaware of its price as my cousin gifted me some Body shop products.

The Body Shop Born Lippy Raspberry Lip Balm:reverse tub+lip moisturizer

My experience The Body Shop Born Lippy Raspberry Lip Balm:

First thing which attracted me about this product is its colour. Rosy pink in colour and looks very pretty inside the tub.  It comes in a cute round plastic tub where the cap have to be screwed to open the tub. 

You have dip your finger tips inside for its application. Small quantity of it should be applied to avoid waxy feeling. It gives a pink tinge to lips and also shines. My lips felt tender and baby soft. No drying and peeling of lips. I usually use it as a base to lipsticks with matte shades. Also sometimes I apply overnight when I feel cuts in my lips. 

Its fragrance is so sweet which made me act childish, I tried tasting it Hahah. Even the taste is sugary. 

The Body Shop Born Lippy Raspberry Lip Balm open cap+lip balm

The Body Shop Born Lippy Raspberry Lip Balm swatch +eos lipbalm


Pros of The Body Shop Born Lippy Raspberry Lip Balm:
  • Descent round packing and is travel friendly.
  • Attractive colour and sweet fragrance.
  • Small quantity is sufficient.
  • Works well on lips.
Cons of The Body Shop Born Lippy Raspberry Lip Balm:
  • Unhygienic tub like packing.
  • Heavy application gives a waxy feeling.
Rating: 4/5

Recommendation: Yes. This is a good lip product. I will buy again. It is quite working for me.  


Also read:

No comments

Privacy Policy. Powered by Blogger.