Header Ads

Simple Idea to Jazz Up Your Boring T-Shirt

In this global crisis of coronavirus, everything seems to have come to a standstill. More and more countries are opting for stringent rules and complete lockdown of major cities to break the chain of this deadly viral disease.

As a responsible common citizen, my only contribution is to abide by the rules and regulations set up to break the chain. I am staying at home for an indefinite period of time and not to burden the keepers of law and health service providers.

I will remember this phase as that one which allowed me to enhance my art-n-craft skills, culinary skills, try out crochet and embroidery designs, and much more which would never find any time in my usual routine.

It is this locked up situation of me and my family that gave rise to some ideas of carrying out simple creative projects.


revamp your old top

There is no doubt that there is at least one t-shirt in our collection that is boring and most of the time we tend to avoid it.

The same is the case when it comes to my collection and my kids are no excuse too in this matter. Now, with loads of time in hand, nothing much to do and n where to go, me and my daughter took a DIY-job to kill time at home. It was an apt decision we took to keep ourselves occupied and stay safe at home. We dug her old shirts, blouses and tops that was hardly used through the year and found no reason to discard.

Revamping the entire look of the shirt with sparkly kundan like stones was an easy choice for us. Gently squeeze the bottle of Fevicryl fabric glue and apply tiny dots of glue as per the design you have decided.

We choose an easy and straight forward idea of placing small round golden yellow kundan stones near the neckline of the top. And gradually increase the distance between the kundan stone as we did more lines beyond the neckline.


kundan stones ideas to jazz old top


Since the top already had tiny dots throughout the fabric, it was easier to figure out where to stick the kundan stone. We did few lines near the waistline of the top too.


how to jazz your tshirt


Care must be taken until the glue dries completely and the decorative stones are placed firmly.

Below are few pictures of the same. The shiny stones through out the red top makes it fancier and more attractive.




No comments

Privacy Policy. Powered by Blogger.