Header Ads

Yardley London Collections Review

“Yardley London”, with its adorable name has a horde of products including body wash, lotions, Body sprays, soaps and many other skin care. But all the products are not available in India, only their face talc, perfumes, deodorants, face washes and soaps are easily available here.

I have used Yardley London Facial cleanser which I have already reviewed. Two more Yardley products I will be reviewing today, Yardley London Red Roses EAU DE TOILETTE perfume and Yardley London Red Roses Soap.  The most unique part is, all the three products have the same floral fragrance.

Yardley London Collections


Yardley London Red Roses EAU DE TOILETTE Vaporisateur:
An elongated glass bottle with a golden coloured cap.  The cap has to be pulled out for its usage. Within there is a press up with a long pipe attached so that the scented liquid sprays out.  Generally perfumes are available in glass bottle for an attractive look, but it should be carefully handled from breakage.


Yardley London Collections


Fragrance: Floral fragrance but too strong for me. I cannot control my sneezes when I use it.

Rating: 3/5

Yardley London Red Roses Luxury Soap SAVON DE LUXE:
A paper box cover from outside and a paper wrapped cover from within. The soap is light orange in colour and foams well in water. Also helps out in cleaning dust and dirt. Skin remains soft , silky and does not cause any rashes or allergies.  No white ashes formed in skin but I feel the use of body lotions for the slight stretching of skin.


Yardley London Collections


Yardley London Collections

Price and Quantity: Rs 50 for 100g

Fragrance:  Same floral fragrance as the perfume, again irritating for me.

Rating: 3/5

Yardley London English Rose Facial Cleanser :  I have its review here.


Recommendation:  The scent of all the three products are too nose pricking. If you can manage strong smell you can go for it.

If this space has been making you Happy so far, please like Happiest Ladies on Face Book. Thanks for making me Happy


Also Read:

No comments

Privacy Policy. Powered by Blogger.